Here are the notes I took while discovering and using the statistical environment R. However, I do not claim any competence in the domains I tackle: I hope you will find those notes useful, but keep you eyes open -- errors and bad advice are still lurking in those pages...
Should you want it, I have prepared a quick-and-dirty PDF version of this document.
The old, French version is still available, in HTML or as a single file.
You may also want all the code in this document.
Introduction to R
2. Programming in R
3. From Data to Graphics
4. Customizing graphics
5. Factorial methods: Around Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
7. Probability Distributions
8. Estimators and Statistical Tests
10. Other regressions
11. Regression Problems -- and their Solutions
12. Generalized Linear Models: logistic regression, Poisson regression, etc.
13. Analysis of Variance (Anova)
14. Mixed Models
15. Time series
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
latest modification on Sat Jan 6 10:28:27 GMT 2007